We are currently seeking an Architectural & Technical Representative to join our team of skilled professionals in the Greater Toronto Area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting IKO commercial roofing products to the Design Community, Contracting Community and Distributors as required. Also, responding to both internal and external customer inquiries on technical issues relating to commercial roofing.
· Review job specifications and proactively work with key customer segments to ensure that IKO is listed in the project manual.
· Identify, qualify, create demand, and pursue opportunities at assigned and prospective new accounts.
· Conducting product knowledge training sessions such as lunch & learns.
· Develop and manage personal relationships with key product specifiers, product consumers and decision makers in assigned market.
· Communicate and develop excellent key customer segments regarding all facets of commercial roofing.
· 3 + years in a related position and/or technical sales experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Must have a deep understanding and actively use Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
· Some overnight travel required.
· Previous experience with roofing is an asset.
· Related industry certifications are an asset.
· College or university degree an asset.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Organizes and leads internal start-up meetings regarding technical activities and design reviews with the various Engineering Departments involved; Observes...Apply For This Job