At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Field Coordinator for our Regina District office located in Regina, Saskatchewan. Responsibilities:
– Maintains project document control and procedures.
– Assists Superintendent with all tasks including scheduling updates and updating shop drawings.
– Responsible for tracking and ordering concrete materials.
– Prepares quantity take-offs as directed (for production analysis or material orders, etc.).
– Assists with implementing and monitoring Quality Plan.
– Liaises between subcontractors and designers on field details.
– Oversees 3rd party inspections.
– Assists project administration team with subtrade management including RFI’s, shop drawings, changes and billings.
– Post-secondary degree or diploma.
– Minimum of 4 months experience (i.e. Co-op work term) in construction related discipline or new graduate.
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with multiple supervisors and sub-trades.
– Basic knowledge of construction specifications, methods and procedures.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
– Ability to apply basic engineering principles to construction challenges.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment potentially reporting to many different people.
Working Conditions: Candidates should be available for local projects and willing to accept temporary out of town assignments.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
ANDRITZ HYDRO Canada Inc. Andritz Hydro Canada Inc. is a global supplier of electromechanical systems and services for hydroelectric power...Apply For This Job