MASONS in for upcoming busy season. IMMEDIATE START. Must be able to reach job sites within the GTA.
· Steady full-time employment with competitive wages
· A challenging and positive work environment with experienced management
· Many opportunities for professional growth and advancement
· Preparing and laying bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
· Shape, trim, face and cut marble or stone preparatory to setting, using power saws, cutting equipment, and hand tools.
· Cut tile, stone, or other masonry materials.
· Building patios, retaining walls, garden walls, stone steps and plinths, and other decorative installations
· Lay out wall patterns or foundations, using straight edge, rule, or staked lines.
· Smooth, polish, and bevel surfaces, using hand tools and power tools.
· Remove sections of monument from truck bed, and guide stone onto foundation, using skids, hoist, or truck crane.
· Other languages: Russian
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25+ depending on experience.
Tagged as: English
In the position of a Superintendent, we would ask you to do the following: Provide overall construction management including design,...Apply For This Job