Our client located in the Stratford, ON area is currently looking for an Electrician for their manufacturing facility. Their skilled and dedicated employees distinguish them from the competition.
– Identify electrical needs and plan installation of electrical equipment in accordance with all regulations
– Maintain and inspect electrical equipment
– Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and code specifications
– Troubleshoot robotics and control logistics and make necessary adjustments
– Ensure proper records and checks are completed and maintained
– Prepare facility for installation and maintenance
Minimum Job Requirements:
Certificate of Qualification Licensed Electrician
•1 or more years’ experience in an industrial environment maintaining controls and mechanical/electrical equipment
•Demonstrated troubleshooting capabilities
•Ability to work with and interpret data and drawings
This is a monthly 3 shift rotation.
30.00 per hour plus shift premiums
3 weeks vacation to start!
Tagged as: English