Peter Anthony Designs is one of North America’s leading manufacturers and supplier of Quick-Serve and Casual Dining furniture, also providing interior design services, custom millwork and décor.
We are currently looking for permanent full time Carpenters to work a day/afternoon swing shift.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Carpenter will build quality furniture in a timely manner to meet the customer requirements/specifications.
• Reading and interpreting CAD drawings
• Determining specifications and calculating requirements
• Measure, cut, assembly and joinery
Required Skills and Abilities
• Expert capabilities with power hand tools and woodworking machinery
• General carpentry, finish carpentry, laminating and specialty millwork experience is required
• College diploma an asset
• 10+ years’ experience is preferred
Tagged as: English
RESPONSIBILITIES: Organizes and leads internal start-up meetings regarding technical activities and design reviews with the various Engineering Departments involved; Observes...Apply For This Job
In the position of a Superintendent, we would ask you to do the following: Provide overall construction management including design,...Apply For This Job