Certified Arborist, Climber – Team Lead
Full-time permanent, up to $30/HR
Beechwood Tree Co. is looking to hire 2 (two) professional, experienced Tree Climbers/Arborists, with potential of progressing to management positions, for our operations in the Greater Toronto Area. Our business is based out of Brampton.
In addition to a top industry salary and working on a tight-knit, dynamic team, you will also receive:
* WSIB, vacation pay, OT after 44 hours
* Strong opportunity for career growth, promote from within
* Year-end bonus
* Family-like work environment
* Paid training and continuing education
* Safety-focused culture – “Do It Right, Do It Safe, Or Don’t Do It At All”
* OTHER BONUSES: Example: in 2016 employees participated in two golf tournaments, a Christmas party at Mandarin and a trip to Niagara Falls
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4-5 yrs experience as a climber
* Demonstrate leadership skills, safe and responsible behaviour
* Ability to work independently or on a team
* Strong customer-service focus, critical thinking skills
* First Aid, CPR, Ontario Working At Heights Certification
* Aerial Lift certification
* ISA or MTCU certification
* DZ licence
* Able to drive standard transmission and bucket truck operation
* EUSA certification an asset
* Punctual , hard-working, willingness to work occasionally on weekends
* Positive and cooperative attitude a must!
Compensation is based on experience.
A bit about Beechwood Tree Co.:
Beechwood Tree Co. has been operating for over 30 years, with its roots starting in The Beaches area of Toronto. Currently, we have 5 employees and are growing. We foster a great work environment, with a strong focus on safety, customer service and employee satisfaction. We use modern, well maintained equipment and abide by safe work practices. We respect our customers and colleagues.